WEEKLY DRAMA CLASSES FOR ADULTS AGED 25+
Term of 13 weekly, drama workshops that offer a fun, uplifting creative experience
Get a taste of acting & performance. No experience necessary!
• Enjoy positive, fun games & feel energized!
• Get your imagination stimulated through improvisation!
• Get a taste of acting... and maybe discover hidden talent!
• Build confidence in a relaxed, supportive atmosphere!
• Socialise, meet new contacts, make friends!
• Relieve stress & improve mental wellbeing!
• Opportunity to perform your own act if desired!
• Nice, bright hall with FREE PARKING!
Why should kids have all the fun!
22nd Sept to 15th Dec • Thursdays eves: 7.00pm - 8.40pm • Pymt details TBC
St Barnabas Hall, 165 Addison Road, Enfield Highway EN3 5LE
Please contact for further information or enquiries:
Moina McInnis E: email@example.com Tel. 07786 048 027
Moina McInnis is an all-round creative writer & performer, for over 25 years, and author. The founder of Fifth Step Creative, trading since 2016, has provided niche writing services, English language tuition, performance poetry and children’s drama classes. She has an M. A. in Creative writing (Playwriting & Screenwriting) having studied at City, London University. She has a passion for acting and directing which she has enjoyed doing in the local community. She is excited to use her talent and run this new service of drama classes located in Enfield, for adults of all ages, and hopes to see different sectors of the community come together to socialise and have fun!
Enterprise Enfield has neither control over, nor involvement in the business advertised on this page and accepts no responsibility for any actions taken, or any goods or services provided.