· Do you need extra help to recover and grow your business? Can you offer a young person a Kickstart placement (fully funded by government)? Complete the application form here.
· New grants for Enfield businesses. The Additional Restrictions Grant is now open to Enfield businesses who have not received Local Restrictions Support Grants. If you are a supplier to the non-essential retail, hospitality, events or leisure sectors, find out more
· Workplace coronavirus testing now available to all businesses, including those with fewer than 50 employees. Register now to order free lateral flow tests for your employees- deadline: 31st March.
· Do you need help or advice with a commercial property? Businesses can now access the London Business Hub's Property Advice service and webinars for help on leases, repairs, rent holdays and more.
· Looking for a professional mailing address for your business? Join our North London Business Hub for a mailing address, monthly advice, webinars and more!
· Brexit information: London Business Hub has launched an EU Post-Transition Business Resource Hub. On the government's site there's also an online Brexit Checker tool for individuals and businesses to get a personalised list of actions to take.
· Enterprise Enfield's Impact Report 2019-20 is now online. Read how we have helped to empower start ups and established business owners.
· It is now a legal obligation for certain public facing businesses to display an NHS QR Code. Create your code here.
· Check out these business blogs from Insurance provider Tapoly- covering cyber scams, cyber breach insurance and what happens after the furlough scheme ends.
· Enterprise Enfield leads on business recovery with opening of new North London Business Hub - more...
· Enterprise Enfield CEO, Despina Johnson is interviewed about the work of the enterprise agency by GlobalNet21 & Enfield Voices - watch here.
· Read how our Female Founders Ambassador, Audra, has adapted her business, Audra's Brooches, following Covid-19 - more
· Enhance your health and wellbeing in lockdown - meet our clients who can help: online yoga, meditation, counselling, life-coaching, reiki, nutrition and more!